“The perfect alternative to a hotel” 5 of 5 stars

You added Premier Apartments Bristol Cabot Circus to your Saves list
Premier Apartments Bristol Cabot Circus
4.0 of 5 Condominium   |   1a Quakers Friars, Bristol BS1 3DY, England   |
Ranked #10 of 48 Specialty Lodging in Bristol
“The perfect alternative to a hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

8 of us stayed here this weekend, we had two double rooms in apartment block 2.

The apartments were very well appointed...everything you could think of having was there and more. This made preparing dinner and drinks a breeze.

The location is also something to write about, its in the posh part of Cabot which means its a lot quieter but still only a stones throw away from the main highstreet shops. We parked at Cabot itself and paid £10 for 21 hours between Saturday afternoon and Sunday midday.

I would definitely look into staying here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
premaptsbristol, General Manager at Premier Apartments Bristol Cabot Circus, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted that you find us to be the perfect alternative to a hotel and I am looking forward to welcome you again in the future.

Flori Carp

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Market Drayton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

First of all can I come clean and point out that I do not enjoy shopping, never have and too late to change. That said when we do shop I like everything and everywhere right on my door step. Had my visit been for shopping then the Premier Apartments would have been my ideal choice as a base. They are bang smack in the middle of the Cabot Circus and other shopping Malls and locations. The majority are pedestrianized and feel safe. You can therefore shop and keep returning back to the accommodation to unload. As it was I picked the location in order to see my daughter perform her Christmas show at the Circomedia performance centre located within a 3 minute walk. Train, bus and taxis are all close at hand so if you want to get out and about without a car it should prove quite easy. The rooms were spotless, well presented and included a fully equipped kitchen dish washer and even a washing machine. The NCP car park was just across the road and whilst not the cheapest it was secure and well managed. If I was to make a negative comment and that would be about the lack of free Wi Fi. It really is a no brainer these days, people love to be able to access the internet and paying extra is like adding extra TAX or VAT...other than that I would use this accommodation again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to review our location and taking the time to post the review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to your next visit.

Swindon, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

My partner and her friend decided that we would spend the night in bristol the night before my birthday, so I ventured into the world wide web to track down a good hotel to accomodate four people. After long consideration we thought it might be appropriate to search for an apartment rather than a hotel, low and beyold, premier apartments popped up but it looked to good on our budget.

We paid £165 for the night which split between 4 of us really is great vaule for money considering what you get (read below).

So the self check in out of hours works extremely well, they send you a text message with everything you need to get through the secure front door, the code for the safe and the instrcutions and room number are inside an envelope with your name on.

We were in room 208 on the 3rd floor which was quiet and out of the way. We recieved a complimentary bottle of red wine which was a nice touch.

The apartment itself was very well presented with two large double rooms (one with a huge en-suite) fitted with modern Groché showers which was well needed the morning after a few drinks.

The lounge was a nice size with comfy sofas and a flatscreen TV, modern fitted kitchen with island for serving up cooked food. They have everything you need to enjoy your stay and even a nice little system called "Blackbox" which you can plug your iPhone (anything before version 5) into and play your music through the TV.

My only gripe is that the bed was far too hard for me and my partner so we didnt have a great night sleep but everything else was spot on and i would definitely stay again.

All the communication i had with the staff was quick, efficient and all appeared really friendly (even if none of this was face to face).

I look forward to staying again with my discount cards that they left us :)

Thanks to all the staff for making this a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Room 208 on the 3rd floor is quiet
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am glad that we manage to meet your expectations during your stay and made it a home from home experience for you. I will pass your comments to the staff, I am lucky to have such dedicated staff. We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great location in the centre of Bristol walking distance of all local attractions. Although based in the shopping centre very quiet at night. Close to local nightlife and great restaurants. Recommended car park full on arrival on a sat afternoon other car parks quite expensive for a 48hr stay. Further to walk with luggage. Will return again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am looking forward to welcome you again in the future at Premier Apartments Bristol.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stayed 9 nights recently in a 1 bedroom apartment. Excellent location right in the heart of Cabot Circus & apartments are very well equipped and nicely furnished. Very quiet at night as the shopping centre closes down. Parking not really an issue with a bit of research found the NCP car park in Nelson Street offered a weekly pass for £30.00 & this is a brisk 5 minute walk from the apartment I was staying in. All day free street parking available on a Sunday near Castle Park & Cabot Circus offers overnight parking for £2.00. The offering though is let down by having no wi-fi in the apartments. It was unavailable for the whole time I was there, with no adequate explanation as to why it was down. No other option or alternative offered other than from their office staff telling me 'there are lots of cafe's nearby that offer free wifi'!!! Yes you can occasionally pick-up the free wifi offered by Cabot Circus, but this is not good enough for today's traveller especially as every other place I stayed on this trip to Europe offered fast wi-fi & most of the time for free. This is the reason I have given them only 4 instead of 5 stars.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
premaptsbristol, General Manager at Premier Apartments Bristol Cabot Circus, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am glad that you enjoyed staying with us and that you find us a good alternative to a hotel. I would like to apologise regarding the wifi. We've tried our best to ensure that all our apartments are equipped with a phone line and broadband. Unfortunately the internet provider let us down, I have escalated the issue with the company's management team and is now sorted.
I am looking forward to welcome you again at Premier Apartments Bristol in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I like to read Trip Advisor reviews before I book anything. In this case I was slightly worried by the mixed reviews. We struggled a little to find the admin office, but after that check in was very efficient with a friendly young lady.
We had booked a 2 bedroom apartment which was really nice and very clean. Everything you need is provided for and the location could not be better. I was expecting a lot if noise but we did not hear a thing. All in all a good experience.

• Stayed September 2013
premaptsbristol, General Manager at Premier Apartments Bristol Cabot Circus, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Saskia,

Thank you for you kind comments regarding your stay. We find that for such a central location there really isn't any noise here, this is partly due to it being a pedestrian area and also that it gets quite sleepy when the shops close at 8pm.

Hope to see you again

Justin Bedford
Dublin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed here with my husband and daughter in August and could not fault the apartments. We were welcomed at the front door by one of the team and escorted to our accommodation. She showed us how everything worked and was very friendly. Our apartment looked out over a lovely square which was busy with people having lunch and coffee and the atmosphere was really nice. If you fancy a bit of shopping, you will be in absolute heaven here, it's an ideal spot for a girly weekend with lots of lovely restaurants too. The best part was that the square closed down about 11.30pm meaning we got a great nights sleep - in lovely cosy beds! I would definitely recommend these apartments.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Premier Apartment Cabot Circus Bristol. We are really proud of our apartments here and the location it is in. We ourselves have tried a few of the restaurants here as well as the shopping! We are happy to make recommendations about the local area along with some great tourist attractions in Bristol.

We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back.

Regards,
Justin Bedford

Been to Premier Apartments Bristol Cabot Circus? Share your experiences!