“You will not be disappointed!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
leics. UK
“You will not be disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were en route to Cornwall with two friends & decided on an overnight stop in the Bristol area. My husband searched tripadvisor for good restaurants & found the Coronation Curry House.
Although the exterior & siting of the property is not upmarket Bristol the food & service were outstanding. Our meal was wonderful & the price just right. It was a shame that we were not able to make a return visit on our way home.
The restaurant opened early in 2013 & deserves every credit. We wish them continued success & would highly recommend to anyone & everyone.

93% Recommend
St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Great Indian Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

While a short trip to Bristol City i happen to visit to this curry place great service even though it was very busy every guest had received a personal attention by one of the owners Mr Sujeet & Mr Nilesh. Food is very good i can say one of the good places i really enjoyed the taste. And would like to recommend this if you are in Bristol and want to enjoy the real taste of Indian food. I am a chef but i could not take any fault in the food as i am very fussy about my food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The best Korma I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I visited for my birthday last week. The staff couldn't have been more friendly. They did everything they could to make our experience as good as possible. The food was absolutely perfect. I never write reviews, but I was so impressed I feel compelled to do so!

Bridgwater, United Kingdom
“Great meal , lovely staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

First I must say , you need to book. Lucky we went at 7 pm . From the time we waked in the door we was made very welcome, all the staff are 1 st class. The meal was one of the best we had. We will return when in Bristol.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Amazing meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We went out for dinner with some friends at Coronation Curry House and had a great time! The food was wonderful and the service exceptional! The restaurant had really good prices too! I recommend it without any hesitation!