“Faultless” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Faultless”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Went here after getting a Groupon, and got two starters and two mains with rice for £20. We had pani puri and onion bhaji to start, both of which were excellent. The waiter let us swap a rice for a naan so we got a lamb and pumpkin dish, murg raaga (a chicken dish), a garlic naan and a rice. It was all fantastic and we weren't sold short on the portions. Service was superb and the waiter couldn't do enough. Will definitely be returning.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great first time visit, will be visiting again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I had a groupon voucher for this restaurant and thought we would try it out last minute, even though the terms of the deal said you had to book 24 hours ahead. We turned up on a Wednesday evening at about 8pm and although they didn't have any free tables and we hadn't booked, they offered for us to wait and we would be shown to one when it was free. We waited for about 15 minutes and were then seated, a great atmosphere, food absolutely delicious and plenty of it without being wasteful. Staff were very courteous and polite, and we were given a complimentary naan for having to wait for a table even though we the ones who hadn't booked! The flaming sambucas that came with the bill were also a surprise!

Will definitely be visiting again

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Alveston, England, United Kingdom
“well worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I visited here with a friend on a tuesday evening after reading the glowing with praise trip advisor reviews,generally speaking I agree, this is a good place to go for a nice Indian style meal.
I tested the food by choosing two dishes that every Indian restuarant I have ever eaten at ,seem to offer,first for starters sheesh kebab, this was superb lots of meat,salad and a nice spicy sauce,yes most likely the best I have had for a long time,my main was the good old chicken biryani,lots of rice and vegetable curry and nicely presented but I have to report that I was not given that much chicken and no potatoes or cauliflower in the vegetables but I still thought it quite ok,my friend had five popadoms & chicken with spinach dish for a main which he was happy with,this together with 3 pints of kingfisher and two free coffees came to £30 ( we used a taste card so one main dish was free)
service was friendly and efficient,surroundings pleasant, I would certainly say this is a very good indian eater to visit,but I get the feeling that many reviewers of this indian have been a little too full of praise---I am a Bristolian and I think that I have just about eaten at every Indian Restuarant in and around Bristol--this one is certainly overall in the top ten but there are others just as good!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bristol, United Kingdom
“We shall return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

We went this evening after reading the Trip Advisor reviews. The whole experience was great. Amazing food, we were given extras to try, the pickles with our popadom were the best we have ever tasted, especially the aubergine dip. Really clean and very welcoming atmosphere.
Service was great just right, the team were really keen to answer any questions about the food. Make sure you book to avoid disappointment, as there was one free table while we were there.
We can't wait to return with friends so we can share more dishes.

“Excellent food ,good service great value we would definately go back.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time there,service was great , food was great the atmosphere was great but just a shade too dark but overall fantastic value and would definately go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere