We spent the second May bank holiday at Brooks Bristol and had a great weekend. It was a lovely hotel, stylishly finished and the rooms although not the biggest were really nice and perfect for a romantic weekend. The staff were really friendly and a particular highlight was the breakfast - try the eggs benedict or florentine! The other great thing about it is the location - right in the centre of Bristol with St Nicks market right outside which meant we able to explore on foot and sample the great shopping and food.
- Also Known As:
- Brooks Guest House Bristol Hotel
- Brooks Guest House Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly refurbished boutique guesthouse smack bang in the heart of the city with luxury John Lewis pocket sprung mattress beds, Hansgrohe power showers, floor to ceiling travertine tile bathrooms, hospitality trays & i-pod dock players. All rooms have Cole and Son wallpapers & Hungarian goose down duvets and pillows, large flat screen TV/DVD player, hairdryers and full length mirrors. A large bright contemporary open plan breakfast room and guest lounge with free wifi & a guest laptop alongside an honesty bar. Delicious organic hot or cold breakfast served daily from 7-10.30am Residents have exclusive use of our urban haven courtyard garden. Parking available upon request for £9 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Brooks Guesthouse Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.