Good standard Holiday Inn experience. A bit of a performance getting from the car park to the lobby via a series of lifts (at least when you have luggage to manhandle). Check in friendly and efficient and all interactions with staff members were pretty positive. Good clean rooms, nice bathrooms and a decent bed. Good location for the main shopping districts.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre Hotel Bristol
- Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bristol's newest hotel located on Bond Street in the city centre. Opposite Cabot and Broadmead shopping centre, an ideal location for all of the city centre activities and attractions. This new hotel has been completed to a very high modern standard with Standard, Superior, Deluxe, Executive and Suite bedrooms. The Spot restaurant provides excellent food at value prices or try the 7evern bar for drinks or bar food. 1/2hr free internet for all hotel guests with reduced price parking in the NCP car park under the hotel. 7 flexible conference and banqueting rooms are also available. This hotel prides itself on ensuring that the guests are the main focus and the hotel team will go out of their way to ensure that a great experience is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.