Stayed overnight as presenting at a seminar the following day. Refurbishment work going at reception. The hotel check in was friendly and efficient as was check out. The hotel is spread out and a bit of a trek to the room which was comfortable and clean. Trouser press, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and a small fridge. Couple of odd things. The shower head was not moveable and was set at chest height meaning you had to stoop to wash hair and the towel rail was immediately above the toilet and as I pulled the bath towel from it, the hand towel fell into the toilet bowl (yes I am a man and I'd left it up!) Reastaurant served some vry good food if not large portions although the wait between ordering and arriving was bordering on poor. Didn't use the spa facilities but walked past them. What does spring to mind is the inadequate parking when they hold seminar or other events. How on earth are people supposed to get there if not by car, but the car park is woefully short of space and double parking or parking offsite was necessary. Not the cheapest hotel and again borderline on value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish 4 star hotel - stunning timber beams blend with contemporary artwork and stone flagged floors adorned by brightly coloured feature rugs. With an easy to reach location - just off the M4/M5 - and within the borders of Bristol City centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Bristol Aztec Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Aztec Hotel Bristol
- Bristol Aztec Hotel And Spa
- Aztec Hotel Bristol
- Aztec Bristol Hotel