My wife and 7 year old daughter stayed for 1 night. We found the check-in staff to be friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and furnshed much the same as other Hilton properties, although I have stayed in more modern Hiltons. The only slight critisism is that the mattress appeared to be aging and very hard, but did manage to sleep ok. We made use of the pool which you can actually swim lengths in, and although we did not use the gym, it looked adequate. The lobby bar area was pleasent, and we had a drink there in the evening. We had breakfast included in the rate, the choice of food was wide, as you'd expect from Hilton/ Marriott type establishments, the quality of the food was good. I'd definately stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unwind in the heated indoor pool at the Hilton Bristol hotel, just 13km from Bristol's bustling city centre. De-stress in the health club, sauna and steam room, or relax over dinner in the hotel’s restaurant and bar. The Hilton Bristol hotel boasts 9 meeting rooms catering for 2-200, all with wireless high speed internet access. With excellent links to the M4 and M5 motorways, the hotel offers unrivaled access to South Wales, Cardiff, Bath, the Cotswolds and beyond. Take in Bristol's attractions such as Bristol Zoo and ATBristol science centre or visit the nearby Roman Baths and world famous Christmas Market in nearby Bath. Cribbs Causeway, with shopping, restaurants, cinema and bowling, is 8km away. Brunel's Hat restaurant, a sumptuous dining room paying homage to Britain's most famous engineer, Isambard Kingdom Brunel. Relax in the plush green velvet booths or leather dining chairs whilst you choose from our contemporary a la carte menu offering classic British dishes, many locally sourced. Enjoy a glass of fine wine to compliment your meal whilst admiring the London Olympic flame replica 'petal' lampshades suspended from the central ceiling. Brunel's Hat is the perfect place to dine in relaxation and comfort. Settle down in the lounge bar into our comfortable sofa's, high winged back chairs or relax on the plush green velvet chesterfields amid contemporary blue and grey décor. Situated on the ground floor directly opposite the Hilton Bristol hotel's Reception, it's the ideal spot to enjoy a drink – and perhaps a Hilton burger or chicken Caesar salad. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Bristol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Bristol
- Bristol Hilton International
- Hilton Bristol