Horrendously filthy!! Dreadful accommodation, run down and no housekeeping standards. Staying for two nights, week just gone, I was late checking into my room, it was the last one available and was certainly not what I expected. As I was hungry, I looked around for the room service menu, none in sight, I thought it may have fallen down behind the TV unit. I was horrified to see the filth behind the unit and afraid to pull it out. I rang for the manager on duty to come and see the dirt. The Manager said it was appalling. I was left in the filthy room and no offer to clean it. Sleepless night was had.(I do have photos)
Breakfast the next morning: poor service, no orange juice in the canister, no tea/coffee offered during the time I had gotten and eaten my breakfast. I did ask for the juice to be filled.
I did inform the General Manager, had my room changed for the second night and compensated for the poor standards. The hotel has obviously suffered the loss because of the poor standards, however all I expected was a clean room that I could sleep in and a basic breakfast. Would not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unwind in the heated indoor pool at the Hilton Bristol hotel, just 13km from Bristol's bustling city centre. De-stress in the health club, sauna and steam room, or relax over dinner in the hotel’s restaurant and bar. The Hilton Bristol hotel boasts 9 meeting rooms catering for 2-200, all with wireless high speed internet access. With excellent links to the M4 and M5 motorways, the hotel offers unrivaled access to South Wales, Cardiff, Bath, the Cotswolds and beyond. Take in Bristol's attractions such as Bristol Zoo and ATBristol science centre or visit the nearby Roman Baths and world famous Christmas Market in nearby Bath. Cribbs Causeway, with shopping, restaurants, cinema and bowling, is 8km away. Brunel's Hat restaurant, a sumptuous dining room paying homage to Britain's most famous engineer, Isambard Kingdom Brunel. Relax in the plush green velvet booths or leather dining chairs whilst you choose from our contemporary a la carte menu offering classic British dishes, many locally sourced. Enjoy a glass of fine wine to compliment your meal whilst admiring the London Olympic flame replica 'petal' lampshades suspended from the central ceiling. Brunel's Hat is the perfect place to dine in relaxation and comfort. Settle down in the lounge bar into our comfortable sofa's, high winged back chairs or relax on the plush green velvet chesterfields amid contemporary blue and grey décor. Situated on the ground floor directly opposite the Hilton Bristol hotel's Reception, it's the ideal spot to enjoy a drink – and perhaps a Hilton burger or chicken Caesar salad. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Bristol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Bristol
- Bristol Hilton International
- Hilton Bristol