“Engagement present made fabulous” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 51 activities in Bristol
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Ballooning company for Bristol, Bath and Somerset.
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Engagement present made fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My Fiance and i flew with Nigel back in July, it was a belated engagement gift. We had always wanted to experience what a balloon flight had to offer and Nigel and his team made it an amazing and stress free experience. We would recommend any potential fliers to contact Nigel and i'm sure they will feel that they are in the most safest and capabe hands as we did.

Thanks again Nigel, hope to join you again some day
Rich and Ali

Visited July 2013

“Unforgettable and extraordinary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Flying with Nigel was full of positive emotions. Going up high with the clouds and then as low as nearly touching roofs of houses - what a wondeful flight! Landing was great fun too.

And to add to all the excitement, motivated by all the amazing emotions we experienced together, my boyfriend has now decided to move countries for me. Clearly to be closer to the whole ballooning experience :)

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Rise above it all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

For me there is nothing better than flying in a hot air balloon. It gives you a different perspective on the world and moves you away from the hustle and bustle of other forms of transport. My family and I have flown before in a number of different countries and I have to say that Nigel and his team were very professional and made the whole experience very rewarding indeed - despite the added pressures of flying from Bristol Balloon Fiesta with a whole load of other balloons. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone wanting a ride of their lives !

Amersham, England, United Kingdom
“A genuine 5-star experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I agree with everything the previous reviewers have said. I flew with Nigel Apperton at this year's Balloon Fiesta. The pre-flight communications (directions, meeting instructions etc) were excellent. Although I was booked on an evening flight, there was no fuss about my swapping to a morning slot. It was clear they wanted me to be happy. On the day, Nigel and all his team were lovely; very helpful and friendly, and more importantly were obviously very competent and professional. The actual flight was perfection - a joyous experience all round. I would not hesitate to recommend Nigel/First Flight and would definitely use them again myself.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“A delighted 78 year old lady who has always wanted to fly in a Hot Air Balloon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

What an amazing evening I have had. Nigel made me feel special, talked me through the way to stand and what to do on take off and landing. He even let me lie in the basket on my back for take off as I suffer from arthritis. The feeling was fantastic when the basket started to move as I lie there. It was a wonderful experience and the group of people in the party were fantastic. Thank you Nigel for making an old lady very happy, very safe and able to cross one more thing off my wish list. You are an amazing Pilot and Gentleman.

Fantabulous,