“Dim Sum is very good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
“Dim Sum is very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Been here to have Dim Sum many times and being an ex-Hong person, I have always found the food of very good quality. Could it be improved, yes, but you would have to go to Hong Kong or at the closest London. Most of the bad reviews are over buffet or 'eat all you can' service which is unlikely to provide high quality food. Service is also good but does tend to be friendly to those they know, mostly obviously Chinese.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Moreton-in-Marsh, United Kingdom
“a mistake”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

The other negative reviews say it all. No atmosphere, perfunctory service...small portions of so-so food. When is a buffet not a buffet? Look no further.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bristol
“DON'T BOTHER! I KNOW I WON'T AGAIN”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

All you can eat buffet! well... ooh i cant let you order any more dishes as you've ordered 12 already! you have the overiding feeling that you better not leave anything on your plate or they wont let you have anything else, the whole atmophere just seemed wrong "you not here to enjoy yourself" kinda feeling. seemed if you were Chinese the reception/service you got was better and to cap it all 3 pints of flat lager! when we asked if could be changed we were greeted with the response "well no one else has ever complained about it" which i guess makes it all right then. reluctantly they gave us some bottled beer instead but then we had to endure an evening of being scowled at from behind the bar by some old lady/manager type! I won't be returning nor will any of the 12 members of my party, We will take our money elsewhere thank you.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bristol
“Great vegetarian options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I love this place - all you can eat & a whole separate vegetarian menu. Food is pretty good & being able to have veggie crispy duck is brilliant!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
lbristol
“What disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

My partner and I visited on a Saturday night, after a number of very good recommendations. We were seated, then a waiter took our order, after a long wait my partners starter arrived, after he had eaten it, a good 10 minutes, mine arrived, This set the precedent for the evening, the service was poor and slow, the food came out in dribs and drabs, personally I thought the sweet and sour pork was like fried fat. The rice was cold, and for the money (£16.95 each), the food, and the service was disappointing. I realise the place was busy, but it was not acceptable. I feel more waiting staff would be a good idea (a smile wouldn't have gone amiss), and maybe an explanation of how the "eat all you can" menu works. No one asked if everything was alright. We were very disappointed and will not be visiting again.

• Visited February 2013