“Comfortable & Convenient” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Comfortable & Convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Had a pleasant stay at this hotel. It's located literally at the end of the motorway, next door to Cabot circus shopping centre. The hotel validates your parking for free, if you park in the Cabot circus park, which was really handy. The hotel staff were fairly friendly, and were willing to help answer my questions about directions etc. I had dinner at hotels restaurant two nights, which I enjoyed, and was quite pleased with the polite service. The hotel bed was large and comfortable with plenty of pillows provided. My one gripe would be that I wished the room had free wifi, which was disappointing, as this is now standard amongst most hotels nowadays. I shall surely be returning again for my next business trip.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Andrew-FOH, Duty Manager at Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Thankyou for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Future Inn.

I am very pleased to see that our staff were able to assist you with directions etc and that you found all of our staff to be polite and friendly.

I am also happy that you enjoyed the free parking on offer and that you enjoyed the food in the restaurant.

Duty Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
Cornwall, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights for £118 which seems good value for the area. The location is perfect almost attached to Cabot Circus shopping center. 15min walk from Bristol Temple Meads and 15min walk from the vibrant harbourside.
Room was spacious, however we did find the sheets to be dirty. Hotel was understaffed so no one was available to change the sheets and we were moved to another room within 5 minutes, good service.
Big Canadian beds and powerful showers, although could do with more of a clean.
Excellent cheap stay in central Bristol

Room Tip: Choose a room at the back away from the busy road.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, however disappointed that you were unhappy with the bedding. I'm very happy that this was resolved quickly and the staff were able to assist you.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

The location is a big plus. I stayed in room 210 on the nights of June 21 & 22 2013.
Weekends attract many stag and hens parties which was good entertainment, rather than a problem, for me.
The stone-faced bar staff were a problem however. All of them seemed to have undergone a charisma bypass and possessed all the charms of a Soviet bloc archipelago crew.
I asked what nuts they had, only to be told the nuts were at the other end of the bar. Seemed to me that offering their (very limited) choice and getting them for me was below their status. Welcome to Bristol's first supermarket service bar facility. Given how quiet the bar was, I couId not believe how lazy and disinterested they were. If you do not like the hospitality industry, go elsewhere and get a proper job guys (and you too lady).
I have spent most of the last four years travelling worlwide and have never seen such stone-faced disinterest.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us at the Future Inn.

I am disappointed to see that you experienced some problems with the service in the bar. This has been put forward to the management and shall be looked into accordingly.

Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed overnight in the Future Inn on our way to a holiday in Pembrokeshire as my husband had business there. The hotel was very busy with an orchestra of young people who were visiting from overseas. However, we ate in the restaurant that evening and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of food and service; we ate the set menu. The breakfast was good the following morning although the basement breakfast room was a bit dark and overcrowded with previously mentioned musicians.
Beds are comfortable and room clean. We overlooked the back of the hotel which was quiet but were disappointed not to have windows which could be opened as the air con was too noisy to use whilst we slept.

Room Tip: The rear overlooks a park. The front overlooks the ring road. A/C was noisy; if you want it on while...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us at the Future Inn.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you had a pleasant experience in the restaurant.

I hope we can welcome you back again next time you visit Bristol.

Rubellared
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night here in June with my boyf and we were expecting a fairly run of the mill budget hotel so we were blown away by how great the room and location was.

Straight off the motorway so easy to get to. Really spacious room with plenty of furniture which you never seem to get anymore in other hotels. 2 full length mirrors, full sized ironing board and iron, hair dryer, lush thick towels too.

The fact that checkout is 12 and for a tenner you can delay check out for 2 hours is fantastic plus breakfast was delicious.

All that and it's the only hotel we could find in the centre with free parking plus it's right next to the shopping centre.

Overall this was definitely a superb hotel with freindly staff but please please can you sort the frustratingly, awkward and embarrassingly slow lifts out.

Otherwise- we will see you again soon!!

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us at the Future Inn.

I a very pleased that you found everything you needed in the well equipped bedrooms and that you found the parking useful and our staff friendly.

Bristol, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The hotel was a comfortable and welcoming place and perfect to have the wedding reception. The food was excellent and the service outstanding. The only problem we had was with the lifts. They seemed very slow although there were a lot of guests and this may have been the reason. The young barman (Jamie I think his name was) was very hardworking throughout the afternoon and evening and kept a smile on his face and stayed polite, even when under pressure with the guests waiting for drinks. I would recommend this venue to anyone. Thank you for a fabulous weekend. From the Mother of the Groom

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for your very positive review of your stay with us at the Future Inn.

I am delighted that you chose the Future Inn as the venue for your son's wedding and am very pleased that the day was enjoyed by all.

Your kind comments have been passed to the Food and Beverage department and to Jamie your barman for the day.

Bristol
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Stayed with my 1 years old and wife, we enjoyed all round big comfy bed, clean bath room, free car parking and next to shoping centre many restaurant and bars, down side is expensive internet in the room, also breakfast quility nedds look in to,

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Future Inn.

I am pleased that overall you had an enjoyable visit and hope that we can welcome you back again in the future.

Duty Manager

Been to Future Inn Cabot Circus Hotel? Share your experiences!