“Disappointed and annoyed. Time waster.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of savannah cafe bar restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
savannah cafe bar restaurant
North Street, Bedminster, Bristol, England
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,179 of 1,423 Restaurants in Bristol
“Disappointed and annoyed. Time waster.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Boyfriend is a regular here and said it was great, waited 30mins and STILL no food. Went up and asked and the lady behind the counter just shouted '3 breakfasts' to the chef and said it 'would be 2mins' no sorry, then later on she ran back to our table saying sorry and gave us 3 coffees. As none of us wanted coffee it was only wasted while we sat waiting for our food again, spent an hour of my day sat inside when I planned to spend my day off in the sun after food. Although the food was good, not worth time or the money. Very annoying would not recommend.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Bristol, United Kingdom
“rude and terrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

i would avoid going back this little cafe. the owner treats you like a naughty school child. you leave smelling of chips and the food is less than appealing. There are plenty of lovely cafes and restaurants much more deserving of you money.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Rude and stubborn owner/boss”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

the coffee is average and over priced and the lady that works there seems to be very controlling and takes over what others are doing, when i asked for a double stop latter, it cost me £3 (something) as it was a single latte + an expresso, i'm no coffee buff but at the TF and the Hen, its standard and its only £2, its just a shame, the food wasn't for me either, alot of better places to eat and drink on n.street

Visited August 2013
bristol
“lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have had breakfast here many times and enjoy it, we went for lunch but did not have the same experience. The Savannah burger was frozen processed burgers and cheese, while my veggie enchilada was overwhelming cumin. We were quite disappointed. We will only doing breakfast from now on.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“what a BIG mistake”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Went to have a all day breakfast what a mistake that was not only did I have pay extra because I did like some thing what on the breakfast but add insult to injury the bacon was over cooked mushroom were off when spoken to the owner she was Very rude only to say that she had not had any complaints well all I can say that she is lucky or the people who eat in there will eat any thing, I have eaten food in many places before this even those who have Michelin stars and this place have a lot of work to do with the competition there is on North street and will not be going there again.

• Visited January 2013