Had a lovely lunch today at Grouse and Claret, service was quick, friendly and efficient, food was hot and generous portion, desserts delicious, We have eaten here before and will do again when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 18th-Century Restaurant/Public House with 8 beautifully appointed double en-suite bedrooms. Situated just 1 minutes drive outside the Peak District National Park we are well situated for all local amenities including Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, and the towns of Matlock and Bakewell. Nestled to the rear of the Pub, alongside the the River Derwent we also have 29 hard standing pitches with electric-hook-up to accommodate Touring Caravans and Motor homes and a separate Tent field, facilities here include Hot Showers, Toilets, Chemical Toilet disposal and Washing Up facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your Grouse and Claret reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grouse And Claret Hotel Rowsley
- Grouse And Claret Rowsley, Derbyshire