“Banquet menu deal. 6 courses.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Broadstone
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Banquet menu deal. 6 courses.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

We decided to try the banquet meal menu. We were surprised at how good the food was and how much there was. As a starter I had Pawn Puree. That was very nice. Main I had Lamb Pathia and Mushroom Rice. The side was Cheese and Peas. I dont see that too often on menus so I ordered it and everyone on our table tried it and loved it.

The staff were very helpful and polite making us feel very welcome. The restaurant is modern and bigger inside than it looks from the outside. Parking is free across the road.

I will be coming back again soon.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Great food, service and decore of the restaurant. Staff were very accommodating and were fantastic with my 4 year old. Would highly recommend and return anytime if I return to the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Broadstone, Dorset
“Friendly with tasty food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

This restaurant was originally 'Bollywood' which closed down towards the end of 2013. 'Mint' then opened on the site and although now call 'Broadstone Lounge' it is 'Mint' by another name. The drinks list is 'Mint'! However, it was our first visit to the place in any of it's guises and it was a nice experience. We went on a 'Living Social' voucher and it was quite difficult to find out exactly what that covered so the four of us just ordered what we wanted. Like any Indian restaurant though ordering Poppadums, sides etc pushes up the bill and makes it quite an expensive experience. We did get a discount of over 50% of the bill but against that you have the cost of the voucher. The food was good and quickly served but no plate warmers as is usual in Indian restaurants. All in all a friendly establishment with tasty food quickly and nicely served.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Bournemouth
“Ok ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

We went to The Broadstone Lounge (previously Mint) for lunch today.
The staff member couldn't speak much English and he didn't have our booking- it didn't matter tho as the place was empty.
We ordered and our food came out pretty quickly. The starters were fine, the main courses ok if not a little bland. However my friend and I had the wrong meat in our curries- she asked for chicken tikka korma, I asked for chicken ceylon
Although the food was ok when we tried to explain to the waiter the error that was made it really was like pulling teeth
The restaurant appears a bit mucky, and when you walk past the kitchen to the toilet there is a very odd eggy smell.....
All in all if you don't mind Bangladeshi food in it's most basic form then it's fine, otherwise best to try a decent Indian like rhimjim in Wimborne

Broadstone, United Kingdom
“Our Saturday Haunt”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

We live within walking distance of the now called Broadstone Lounge it has become our regular haunt on a Saturday evening. We have been going since it opened and have to say we have never had a bad meal. We love our curries and I have been trying to choose a different dish each time to compare with other places and I have not been disappointed yet.

• 4 of 5 stars Food