“Wonderful food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014 via mobile

We had lunch today ,very good service ,and very good quality food. I would strongly recommend this venue. They were very helpful with my elderly mother and were unfazed by my very noisy Down's syndrome daughter !

Visited December 2014

“Very very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2014

We ate here with our friends a few weeks ago. The food was very good, the staff were so patient and friendly, we were catching up and took forever and a day to order but they didn't look flustered and we not rushed at all.
Well priced and good portion sizes. We will return!

“Worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2014

This was our the first time in the restaurant after we were invited to eat there with friends. I immediately admired the excellent decoration and layout, so congratulations to whoever was responsible for this!

The meals for the four of us were truly delicious, and we were served promptly. We did arrive quite early, and noticed as the restaurant started to fill up the service did slow up a little, but nothing excessive.

No need to travel down to Poole for a Thai restaurant - Broadstone has its own! And, as I mentioned in the title - Worth a Visit.

• Visited November 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2014

Lovely food and excellent service! This is an excellent restaurant serving authentic Thai food at very good value.

• Visited October 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Poole, United Kingdom
“Love, love, love the Thai food they serve!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2014

I feel a bit cheeky writing a review when I've never eaten in the restaurant but I have had their food as a takeaway about a dozen times and it's every bit as delicious as you would hope! It's also very well wrapped so that there's very little leakage or heat loss on the journey home.
I first tried Tiien's food at a friends house where 12 of us ordered a very varied selection from the menu and from those of us who hadn't tried Thai food to those who have eaten it abroad and across the UK - we were all equally impressed by the fresh, authentic flavours and varied choices.
As for the previous reviewer who mentioned 'floury tasting' green curry nothing could be further from the truth! I do like the fact that the green curry comes in two strengths because whilst I appreciate the full strength is the more authentic Thai flavour it's great that it can be mellowed slightly without giving up the flavours! The fried fish is beautifully cooked every time and personally I love the special rice, pad Thai and garlic squid.
Definitely worth trying the food here - and I'm still hopeful that I'll eat in the restaurant soon!

• Visited November 2014