“I have finally found what I've always been looking for” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lakeside Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brodnica Dolna
Lakeside Guest House
Ostrzyce, 83-324 Brodnica Dolna, Brodnica Dolna, Poland   |
“I have finally found what I've always been looking for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

I have never felt the need to do this, but I really want to say I found this amazing English family run hotel by mistake, and I was traveling alone,as soon as my bags was taken to my room I didn't return to my amazing room I walked to the private. Beach and read my first. Book in yrs, so relaxin and was spoilt for. Choice on menu the staff was great and so was the Owner thank
U so
Much for
Making me
So
Welcome see u. Very soon all
Y love Amanda Holden x ps love to your wonderful staff x x x

• Stayed July 2012

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

Myself and my husband stayed at Lakeside for two weeks in August and found the place truly wonderful. Everything that was described on their website was true, the view over the lake is spectacular and the grounds extend out to the lake with no clutter and kept very much natural. We found that the standard was very high, a warm and friendly atmosphere and we also found that we slept very well! The food and service in the restaurant was excellent and of good value for money. The owners were very hospitable and because they spoke English we were able to communicate effectively. We had good fun with the owners and the other guests, especially the karaoke evenings, which were the most fun!
We would highly reccommend this guest house which is probably the best in the area.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2010

We found Lakeside hotel by accident when looking for somewhere to stay in Kashubia. It definitely has the best panoramic view in the area. We intended to stay for one night but stayed for a week. You just could not fault it: lovely hosts, Basia and Gary, great food, very nice, clean rooms with stunning views. There is lots to do in the area. We are coming back in the winter for the New Year's Eve party and to check out the skiing.
Jim and Sylvia

Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010

We first came here last winter and was so impressed that we came back this summer, this hotel is absolutely fantastic, food, staff, location, room with balcony and panoramic lake views, private beach and service all five star and at the price of 180PL about £37 per night for the two of us in a deluxe double room, unbelievable ...It was the most romantic setting with warm balmy nights, sitting on there beautiful terrace over looking the lake, barbecues, boating in there electric powered boat on the beautiful lake with the option of flying in a hot air balloon and the owners Basia and Garry at your every beck and call we also hired a horse drawn carriage to take us through the forest for us a fairy tale ride into the past...Thank you Lakeside...

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Still looking for a hotel?
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brodnica Dolna
Kozi Grod Hotel 5.0 of 5 stars 30 reviews
View all 0 hotels in Brodnica Dolna, ranked by popularity

Been to Lakeside Guest House? Share your experiences!