“Unsatisfied” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Saanichton/Victoria Airport

You added Super 8 Saanichton/Victoria Airport to your Saves list
Super 8 Saanichton/Victoria Airport
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2477 Mt Newton Cross Road | Jct Patricia Bay Hwy (Hwy 17), Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 2B7, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Central Saanich

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Kamloops, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was very disappointed when we booked into this hotel for several reasons. Although it is conveniently located for the family activities I was attending I felt the presentations and appearance to be very dated. This would not be a concern normally but I find worn tired looking carpets on the halls uninviting. The room was stuffy and when I turned on the fan to air the room, the noise was loud and uncomfortable, so I opened up the window and dealt with the outside noise. In the morning when I went to make coffee (listed as an amenity) I discovered not only the coffee missing but also the cups. I called the front desk and was told to come to down myself and get them. We headed out for the day and when we returned in the afternoon found the room had had the bed made, the bathroom cleaned but that was all. The coffee machine still had the left over coffee in it, no new cups left and the dirty ones still sitting by the coffee machine, and no new coffee left for the next morning. The complimentary breakfast was minimal and not very complimentary - something I could have lived with. I do not recommend staying at this hotel when there are several other options so close at hand and this hotel is off my list of future options.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Winnipeg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I do not have anything specific to say; and yet I cannot submit the rest of the review! You need to fix the survey if you want the rest of the information.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Campbell River, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Lady at front desk (owner?) very rude. McDonalds next door very noisy and we could not change to new room without paying a cleaning charge. Water dangerously hot! The complimentary breakfast will cost you $7

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
shahnaazc, Manager at Super 8 Saanichton/Victoria Airport, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Firstly I am the manager of the property and not the owner. My only dicussion was with your husband (ONCE ONLY not 3 times) when he came to the front desk to check out since the organisation he was with moved you to another hotel. I refunded the money owing to him. At that time the gentleman did not make any comment to me regarding Mcdonalds being noisy, toilet slow, water too hot, and at no time do I consider I was rude. Your husband received what he asked for and left the hotel and was very polite. For your kind information the continental breafast was inlcuded in the low rate that you were charged.
Any person staying at this hotel receives complimentary continental breakfast

Been to Super 8 Saanichton/Victoria Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Saanichton/Victoria Airport

Address: 2477 Mt Newton Cross Road | Jct Patricia Bay Hwy (Hwy 17), Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 2B7, Canada
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Vancouver Island > Victoria Capital Regional District > Central Saanich
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Central Saanich
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Saanichton/Victoria Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Super 8 Saanichton/Victoria Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Saanichton/Victoria Airport Hotel Saanichton
Super Eight Saanichton
Saanichton Super 8
Saanichton Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Saanichton/Victoria Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.