The suites are quite large and contain a kitchen and sitting / TV area separate from the bedroom. Our suite was on the ground floor and opened, via sliding doors, onto the waterfront area. Chairs were available to enjoy the outdoors and the great view of the harbour and bay. Nice bathroom set up and of adequate size. Our suite had slightly odd closet configurations, but that was the only flaw. I would definitely stay there again. Also, it was within very easy walking distance to the village shops - including a fantastic bakery, cheese and candy shops. Lots of wonderful places to have a coffee in the morning. Staff were also very helpful and pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay is idyllically nestled in the heart of Cowichan Valley, situated between Victoria and Nanaimo. The seaside village of Cowichan Bay - with its eclectic collection of shops and restaurants situated amongst the wharves, sail boats, fishing boats and floating homes - is one of the most picturesque locations on Vancouver Island. Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay offers 56 spacious Oceanfront suites - each equipped with a master bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette as well as a comfortable living and dining area. Whether you’re looking for an outdoor adventure, romantic getaway, family vacation or a special wedding destination, Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay can deliver in comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Suites At Cowichan Bay Hotel Cowichan Bay
- Oceanfront Grand Resort Marina
- Oceanfront Grand Hotel Marina
- Oceanfront Suites At Cowichan Bay Vancouver Island