After spending time in the small hotel rooms of Glacier National Park on the US side, we were thrilled to enjoy three nights in our large romantic suite in the Glacier Suites of Waterton. Though the views were only OK, the room was large, the king sized bed was very comfortable and the jacuzzi really hit the spot after our 8 mile hike on check in day. We loved our balcony with its comfortable swing, as well as the refrigerator and microwave plus free wifi. The staff was helpful and the town was friendly and convenient. All in all, it was a wonderful ending to a fabulous vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterton Glacier Suites is Waterton's newest and highest rated hotel. We have three different types of suites - Deluxe, Romantic and Loft Suites with two full bathrooms! This all suite property boasts a fireplace, jetted tub, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, in room safes and heavenly bedding in all our rooms. We are located in the center of the village and we are a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Waterton Glacier Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterton Glacier Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Hotel Waterton Glacier
- Waterton Glacier Suites Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta