We spent 2 nights in a Romantic suite #214. The room was excellent, clean and very comfortable. We had a beautiful view of Prince of Wales Hotel from our balcony.
The breakfast was included with our stay and was made to our order which is very uncommon and very pleasant. We had 2 very nice dinners in the hotel's cafe as well.
Frank at the front desk was very friendly and made us feel welcomed.
We were in Waterton at the end of April, low season, when most of the places were closed, and not many travellers were around. But we liked the idea of having a whole place to ourselves, and thoroughly enjoyed serenity and beauty of the area. Saw a fox, deer, and lots of goats.
We definitely recommend Glacier Suites for a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterton Glacier Suites is Waterton's newest and highest rated hotel. We have three different types of suites - Deluxe, Romantic and Loft Suites with two full bathrooms! This all suite property boasts a fireplace, jetted tub, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, in room safes and heavenly bedding in all our rooms. We are located in the center of the village and we are a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Waterton Glacier Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterton Glacier Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Hotel Waterton Glacier
- Waterton Glacier Suites Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta