We stayed in a kitchenette, it was very spacious and comfortable. The flooring was outdated and not fitted properly with gaps but it was ok. The view from the front door was breathtaking. The pool and hot tub were great, the pool was deeper than most hotels and the gym facilities were good also. They charged $20 for us to bring the dog but at least we could have her there. The bed was comfortable but small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort is located in the heart of the Waterton Lakes National Park town site. Surrounded by the Canadian Rockies, this property offers affordable rooms and suites; indoor pool and hot tub; fitness and recreation center; ski and snowshoe rentals; banquet hall and meeting space; and stunning mountain views! A good sleep, a good meal, and a great adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterton Lakes Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Waterton Lake Lodge
- Waterton Lakes Alberta
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta