Went in October of this year (2012). Great because we could bring our two dogs. Decent room. Clean and cozy. Stayed 2 nights. Everything in town but the bar/resto at the lodge was closed so we ate all meals there and had some drinks there as well.
Food was fine - not amazing but not terrible at all. Staff was amazingly happy and helpful. Property seemed to be in great shape, we forgot bathing suits so sadly, we did not use the pool/hot tub.
We would definitely go back in the summer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort is located in the heart of the Waterton Lakes National Park town site. Surrounded by the Canadian Rockies, this property offers affordable rooms and suites; indoor pool and hot tub; fitness and recreation center; ski and snowshoe rentals; banquet hall and meeting space; and stunning mountain views! A good sleep, a good meal, and a great adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterton Lakes Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Waterton Lake Lodge
- Waterton Lakes Alberta
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta