On the Plus side: you get most of what you need in your bedroom. The hotel is well located close to shops and restaurants and is open even out of the main season. The lodge (main building) has a nice (but pricy) restaurant. You also get good service from the managers who will help with touristic options and special needs
On the OK side: wifi available in the room, though a little slow (probably due to location being surrounded by mountains)
On the Minus side: for that kind of price you could expect a little more. The rooms are a little basic: very poor acoustics, no fridge, very simple decoration, and you get no breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort is located in the heart of the Waterton Lakes National Park town site. Surrounded by the Canadian Rockies, this property offers affordable rooms and suites; indoor pool and hot tub; fitness and recreation center; ski and snowshoe rentals; banquet hall and meeting space; and stunning mountain views! A good sleep, a good meal, and a great adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterton Lakes Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Waterton Lake Lodge
- Waterton Lakes Alberta
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta