Yes, the Waterton Lakes Lodge is an experience, I wish I could say a happy one.
Not so, the place is for Backpackers not Tourist, primitive to say the least at 5 star prices.
Zimy's restaurant, part of the Lodge, is an absolute disgrace. The food we ordered took over an hour to be served and when it was finally served it was burnt and cold. The chef is an amateur clown, least to say we refused to eat the meal and left without paying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort is located in the heart of the Waterton Lakes National Park town site. Surrounded by the Canadian Rockies, this property offers affordable rooms and suites; indoor pool and hot tub; fitness and recreation center; ski and snowshoe rentals; banquet hall and meeting space; and stunning mountain views! A good sleep, a good meal, and a great adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterton Lakes Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Waterton Lake Lodge
- Waterton Lakes Alberta
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta