Lodging is tough in Waterton. If you're not going to spring for the Prince of Wales, you'll have to settle for just average here at the Waterton Lakes Lodge. The location is just fine, and the "resort" is spread out across a couple of blocks in the center of town. It's a close walk to everything in Waterton (which is all about the views and hikes). Food in the restaurant was average, with weak service. The rooms are more like dormitory type rooms. At this price you should not have to contend with mildew in the showers. But the parking is very ample, and with the wildlife so bountiful, you'll quickly be distracted from the average nature of your dwelling. Layout of the place is a bit odd, and it is clear that this is run by lots of part time help, ready to skip off to the next resort where they will be working.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort is located in the heart of the Waterton Lakes National Park town site. Surrounded by the Canadian Rockies, this property offers affordable rooms and suites; indoor pool and hot tub; fitness and recreation center; ski and snowshoe rentals; banquet hall and meeting space; and stunning mountain views! A good sleep, a good meal, and a great adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterton Lakes Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Waterton Lake Lodge
- Waterton Lakes Alberta
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta