“Takeaway!” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
london
“Takeaway!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Nice food! But way too expensive for what you get! Will think twice about ordering again.
Lovely food though and well presented!

London, United Kingdom
“POOOR FRICKING SERVICE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

This is the longest i have ever had to wait for SUSHI! Its bloody raw fish! How damn long can it actually take!? I mean waiting over 3 hours for pieces of raw fish? HELLO SUSHI has to do better than this! NEVER, EVER, EVER ordering from here again. This is my first and last time. And for the food! its disgusting!

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Perfect sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and I are big sushi fans and are so pleased to find this place close to where we live as the sushi is EXCELLENT.

The credibility of the sushi is confirmed when I found out that the friendly chef/owner, Moon, is a former chef at our favourite sushi restaurant (sushi Nara in staines).

We may soon have to reassess our decision on our favourite place!

London, England, United Kingdom
“So glad we found them”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

we have 2 very small children so we often order out instead of going out to eat. So glad we found them on Just Eat. Honestly, we don't eat raw sushi but we've had several of the other types and they were delicious Even my almost-3-year old loves the cucumber rolls. I do feel its a tad on the pricy side, but really there's no other place we've found thats been as good. They also have excellent customer service. Perhaps one time I will actually have to go to the restaurant.

Visited December 2013
Walton-on-Thames
“Great discovery!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Hello Sushi is quite probably the only healthy takeaway option we have in the area, and thankfully it's very good! The food is great and service is always prompt and friendly. The only way they could improve would be to offer brown rice sushi dishes so I'm holding out for that!

• Visited October 2013