We visited 13 -20th December wanting to combine snowsport with other activities.
Hotel itself was nice - clean and functional with efficent staff and good range of food.
Ideally positioned for slopes and shops.
This time of the year really suited us,plenty of the white stuff BUT not many fellow guests so all was peaceful and unhurried.I understand however that the following 2 weeks would be totally different with substantial increase in visitors in particular from Russia.
Would we return - probably but as a competant snowboarder not particularly interested in Snowparks I found the variety of runs limiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five-story Hotel in heart of Ruka pedestrian village near lake, 25 km from Kuusamo & airport. Different type of rooms and apartments. Apartments are in wooded surrounding ab 350 meters from the main hotel. Most of standard class rooms are renovated 2012 and 2013 with cosy decor . Spacious superior class rooms with balconies available. In every apartment you can find a sauan where you can enjoy after the refreshing day spent outside. Free wi-fi in hotel rooms and lobby area. Ruka Day Spa - in the hotel permises; facial and body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Rantasipi Rukahovi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rantasipi Rukahovi Hotel Rukatunturi
- Rantasipi Rukahovi Ruka
- Rantasipi Rukahovi Finland/Rukatunturi