“Outstanding Value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Biggs Junction
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Outstanding Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I’m definitely coming back to stay here. It’s a very clean traditional motel with upgraded services like the HD Direct TV. Front desk was very accommodating to our needs and the continental breakfast was good. The bed was very comfortable and room was quite. Would be ideal for motorcyclist because you can park right in front of your door.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Tcoles, General Manager at Three Rivers Inn Biggs, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Your kind words are greatly appreciated! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to give us a review. Look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

33 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Spokane, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I never expect too much with these little mom and pop places. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean and the staff was nice. Great value, I would stay again. Nothing fancy but nothing wrong with it either. They have a room available if you have a dog.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Tcoles, General Manager at Three Rivers Inn Biggs, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and giving us the opportunity to be of service to you. We are pleased to hear that you had a great stay and appreciate your taking the time to give us a review.
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Arriving in Biggs well into a Friday evening & seeing the truck stop, motels, gas stations & cafe's, I can't say I had high hopes of finding good lodging. A quick check with Trip Advisor steered me to the Three Rivers and - I have to say - a nice surprise. The grounds & reception areas were clean, bright and staffed by someone who was pleasant & efficient; couldn't really have been nicer. The room was defintely surprising; spacious, very clean, nice bath & accessories, good linen, fridge, microwave, coffee maker & flat screen. The rate was mid-$60's & worth it.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are pleased that we met or exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you again on a future stay.
Hermiston, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Stayed here when attending a concert at a nearby winery. The inn is very clean, well kept and the staff, excellent. So glad we booked some rooms there, will definately stay there the next time we plan to attend a concert. Thanks so much for everything!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Grand Coulee, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Last year I stayed at Three Rivers Motel for the first time ever instead of the Motel in Goldendale where I use to stay on my way home. I'm considering returning to the more expensive Motel in Goldendale due to poor front desk reception and other area issues. Last year I happen to walk on a recently new asphalt parking lot that surrounded my rented unit which stuck to the bottom of my shoes. This year I walked into the office over a wet painted entry driveway with no warning signs. The area is extremely busy with trucks blocking your passage for quite some time. Unless changes are made to accomodate the traveling person in a better manner, I'm done with this place to stay on my way home. Back to Goldendale for me.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Sorry to hear that you experienced problems with maintenance at our property. It is at times difficult to manage upkeep of parking lot and lobby entrance with entry and exit of guests at our Inn. It is unfortunate that your stay on two different occasions coincided with this type of exterior maintenance. We do believe that a well maintained property is vital. We hope that other aspects of your stay were pleasurable. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012 via mobile

Very glad we stayed here. It is a little oasis on the highway, very well kept and maintained. There is great attention to detail, showing a lot of pride in ownership. We didn't mind being across from the truck stop, and with our fan on we didn't hear a thing.

• Stayed March 2012
Tacoma, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

Duration: 1 night
Price: $54 w/AAA
Purpose: passing through

To start, Biggs Junction is a commercial truck stop. And this motel is right across from the truck parking and fueling...as well as a McDonalds/Subway. The truck noise wasn't bad at all, and honestly I hardly noticed. This was a big plus.

The room was very clean and comfortable. Even had a Sony 32" LCD TV and DISH, So I have no complaints. However, one thing that kind of bugged me was the few flies that ended up in my room. Trying to catch them was chore. They probably came in when housekeeping was cleaning the room. Oh well.

They had breakfast (cereals, fruits, etc), but I never took advantage of it, as I had to leave very early and get back to Tacoma.

They also do have wireless internet, but it was pretty flakey and got a weak signal from where my room was located (far right side - room 34). Probably the router just needs a reboot.

Overall, I can tell the family ownership took pride in making sure the customers have a pleasant experience here. This is one good thing about family owned and managed motels.

btw, the two other motels there are very run down and old. This place should be your choice. You won't regret it.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

Been to Three Rivers Inn Biggs? Share your experiences!