Stayed here one night in november in an executive twin room on the 8th floor. This hotelis located just a short walk from the main terminal / Schiphol plaza. You don't need to take a shuttle bus to the hotel, like many of the other Schiphol hotels. Checked in pretty late in the evening and the check-in was smooth and staff was really nice. The room was about 25m2 and had a view over the airport. The room was overall OK but the hotel needs to be renovated I think. The bathroom hade some yellow stains and the room felt a bit old with dark furnitures and an old carpet. The tried to go to the executive club room late in the night just before closing but the girl working there refused us entry, even though the club was open 20 minutes more. We just asked if we could go in quick to have som sparkling water but she said no again and acted very rude, since she was talking to the phone in the same time, with whom I don't know.
The breakfast the next day in the restaurant was good with many varieties of hot and cold food, juices, yoghurts, coffee and so on.
I give this hotel 3 star but no more. It sure has potential to be a 4 or 5 star but then I think the rooms needs to be more up to date.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located right at the airport, Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol hotel is just a 5-7 minute walk from the terminals via a covered walkway. The hotel is located next to the World Trade Centre Schiphol with quick access to the business district at the Amsterdam Zuid. The city center of Amsterdam can easily be reached by train in less than 20 minutes or by car in approximately 15 minutes. All Guest Rooms at this airport hotel are soundproofed and feature black-out blinds for a restful night's sleep. Choose an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access with complimentary breakfast, high tea, snacks and drinks. Enjoy an exciting dining experience at the Teppanyaki Table, and watch seafood and meat dishes being prepared right before your eyes. Unwind in the inviting Greenhouse Restaurant, decorated in warm amber tones, and be spoilt for choice with the delicious fixed price a la carte menu. Enjoy the Indonesian buffet, served in the Greenhouse Restaurant every Wednesday, with delicious Indonesian specialties. Savor light snacks or a Hilton Burger and wind down with a cocktail at the end of a long working day in the Stopover Bar. The hotel offers complimentary WiFi in all public areas. Book a business meeting in one of the 16 bright meeting rooms, or enjoy complimentary refreshments in the Executive Lounge. Guests can also use the fully equipped business center, offering a range of convenient amenities such as photocopying and secretarial services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton
- Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Haarlemmermeer