“Everything you need” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center

You added Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Schiphol Boulevard 101, 1118 BG Schiphol, The Netherlands   |
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Schiphol
GreenLeadersSilver level
London, United Kingdom
“Everything you need”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stayed one night between flights. Check in very easy, location superb and the rooms big with good bathroom and shower. Has a decent gym too. Only negative is that the room service was a bit pricey for what you get

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear BrazeSW1,

How nice and thoughtful of you to put your review here on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you found the check-in experience easy, location of the hotel convenient and big rooms with good bathroom. Also I would like to thank you for your compliment regarding the decent Sheraton Fitness by Core Performance. Furthermore, I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding the room service price value. I have shared your comments with everyone and we all look forward to welcome you again. I really hope that you will choose to stay with us again very shortly.

Kurt Renold

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I booked a room at this hotel as they mentioned that they were the only hotel at Schiphol. Having been on the road in Europe for six weeks I had hoped to find some of the creature comforts I have come to expect when staying with Sheraton. As it turned out they were in place plus much more. Upon check in the front desk immediately recognized my spg status and promptly upgraded the room to club level with access to the lounge on the 8th floor. The room was excellent as usual with the high end amenities I have come to expect in the huge bathroom. This made our sojourn into Amsterdam Central for dinner a breeze feeling refreshed. The club lounge had delicious finger food and excellent wines which we took part in before heading off to downtown. The staff at this property went out of their way to make sure our every whim was anticipated in advance. Easy access to the train and the five minute stroll to airport check in desk was awesome.

Room Tip: Club Level if you can get it.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear DuppyConquerer,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences on Trip Advisor regarding your stay in The Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel & Conference Center. We really appreciate the fact that you took the time to write such a complete story. I am proud to read that we have contributed to make your stay a nice and memorable experience and that you were impressed by the service delivered to you. Again thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor. I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel.

Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We arrived on the train in the evening, stayed in the Sheraton, and left on a plane the next morning - all within the same building! The train station is on one floor and the airport terminal on another, and the hotel is just a few steps away from both - it couldn't have been more convenient. We were upgraded to the club level, although I'm not sure why because I had very few SPG points. So I'm not sure if all the rooms are the same, but ours was great. Excellent toiletries and top line hairdryer. There is even a pants press in the closet! -plus the iron and ironing board. Incredibly, the room was totally soundproof. The bar downstairs was very nice, and the breakfast in the club floor lounge was very ample. I wish we could have stayed more than 11 hours!

Room Tip: Wifi is free if you're on the club floor or in the lobby. Otherwise, you pay.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear TrustedTraveller 2

Thank you very much for your review on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at The Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel & Conference Center. We really appreciate the fact that you took the time to write such a complete story on your experiences with us. We sincerely thank you for your kind comments regarding the location, services and the fact that the hotel is convenient for a transit. Hopefully you will come back one day, and have the oppertunity to enjoy our hotel for more than 11 hours. Until then I would like to thank you for caring, and wish you all the best.

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We arrived earlier than the checkin time but were able to leave our luggage while we sought some breakfast at one of the many outlets within the airport/rail complex. When we got back the room was ready, not overly big, but comfortable enough. We were then able to head off to Amsterdam for the rest of the day and have a look around before coming back for a nice meal in the restaurant and getting an early night for our flight the next morning. Staff were helpful and friendly. Wifi was free and we were able to print out our luggage tags we needed for later in our trip.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Dear LuckyShepherd,

Thank you very much for your review on your stay in The Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel & Conference Center. We really appreciate the fact that you took the time to write such a complete story on your experiences with us. I am happy to read that you have enjoyed your time with us, and I have passed on your compliments to our teams. We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon at the Sheraton.

Groningen, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We had a room with view to the traffic control tower. I write now about a trip I made with my husband five months ago. I have to check for photo's but I hope I will find them and that I will be able to post some. That view is really nice. And despite the fact that the hotel is there, in the heart of the airport, the rooms are quiet.

Great location, great view, nice helpful staff.. I would return there anytime.
We left very early and we haven't had breakfast, so I can't say if the food is good or not.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Lorena2011,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your recent experience at The Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel & Conference Center. I am happy to learn that you and your husband have enjoyed your stay in our hotel. It is rewarding to read your compliments regarding the quality of your room, the service and our location. Hopefully you will come back one day, and find the time to enjoy one of our restaurants. Until then I wish you all the best from my team and myself.

Mississauga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

This hotel is a great location,literally being attached to the airport. It is easy to find as soon as you exit customs. Added convenience that there is a mall and food court between the airport and the hotel. This also attaches to the train station.

The rooms are very clean but not overly spacious. If you are traveling with another person, expect that your standard room will be two single beds.

The staff are very helpful. We arrived before check in and the staff allowed us to access the health spa facility to shower and clean up as we waited for our rooms to be ready.

There is a restaurant attached to the hotel, I would not eat here because the prices are VERY high! A simple burger is about 20 Euros. Instead take the two minute walk down to the train terminal/food court, there you will find food at more reasonable prices although still a bit pricey.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear jam1king,

Thank for your detailed feedback and for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts on how you experienced your stay with us.
It is my pleasure to read you enjoyed your stay. I would like to thank you for your nice compliments regarding our convenient location, clean rooms and very helpful staff.
On the other I am sorry to learn you find our restaurant price-value relation not up to standard. Both, compliments and feedback will be shared during our team briefings. Until we see you again, wishing you a good day.

Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Great location, close to check in
Stayed here to make a connection the next day. The hotel offers quiet rooms and overall great sleep quality, but the biggest plus is the short distance to the terminal. Three minutes walk only, indoors. Some minuses though; the free internet has the speed of the 90's (you can pay to get descent speed) and the breakfast is €29 extra.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Plq1975

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center while waiting for your connection flight. I appreciate that you have taken the time and effort to share your experiences on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to learn that you had a positive experience with us. Thank you for your constructive feedback as it helps us to continually improve our services

Until we see you again I wish you all the best from my team and myself

Kurt Renold
Also consider these accommodations in or near Schiphol
citizenM Schiphol Airport
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Hotel Ibis Amsterdam Airport
Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam
Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport

Been to Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!