The rooms are clean and very comfortable but the place has a typically Starwood problem: they sell you a glass of wine at the equivalent of that same wine in a bottle shop or more. The cheapest plunk is 9.5 Euro's a glass and that bottle is even cheaper in a bottle shop. They'll never learn because they don't want to and at that location you can only go to the Hilton which applies the same policy and you don't really want to eat in the airport departure hall, will you?
International hotel chains should take a lesson from Australia where they are slowly dying because nobody eats there and room occupancy is also low due to the rise of service apartments and boutique hotels.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highrise Hotel situated at Schiphol Int'l Airport with direct access via enclosed walkway to terminals; 10 km to city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Amsterdam Sheraton
- Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel And Conference Center Schiphol, Haarlemmermeer