It was quite small than I expected, but it was good enough for a small asian girl:p
Actually I thought this hotel has completely automated system for checking-in and all those kinds of services, cuz I've read the information that I need to check in with a machine from Yotel website. But, the machine was not working when I arrived to the hotel, so I had to struggle with it:( after 5times of trial(to check in), I was in mental collapse, but suddenly heard a voice behind me! He said he was keep calling me to help me, but I was nervous, so couldn't heard him. Anyway, the staff(I think his name is Daniel?? not sure cuz it was quite long time ago) helped me so much so I want to say "I appreciate!!" if he still works there:p
btw the room was clean and quite cozy, so if I go to Holland again and my flight leaves early, I will stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you would expect from a luxury hotel in a small space. Located uniquely inside the airport terminal Schipol airport, Amsterdam. Yotel Schiphol Airport is located within the secure transit area, a short walk to the departure gates. It is located in the lounge 2 area (top level). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Yotel Schiphol Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel Schiphol Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Yotel Schiphol Amsterdam
- Yotel Schiphol Hotel Amsterdam
- Yotel Schiphol Airport Haarlemmermeer