The Yotel is perfectly located in Terminal 2 next to restaurants and shops. Although the cabins are about 10 square meters in size -and that including the bathroom- they are cleverly designed to afford the guest adequate room to move around and all the essential amenities required. There was even space for 4 pieces of luggage. My husband is by no means small man and I am of average size. The bed appeared at first to be small but we found it to be satisfactory for one short night. The whole cabin was spotless. The staff was friendly and helpful.
The cost of the ‘Premium Double Cabin’ was 108 Euro which is alright for the location. The disadvantage was getting back to the check in counters in the morning. The hotel is in the secure area of the airport and we had to clear the passport control in order to get there. Consequently we had to get out again in the morning with all our luggage to check in for our flight. We found that quite awkward.
It would be perfect if you are in transit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you would expect from a luxury hotel in a small space. Located uniquely inside the airport terminal Schipol airport, Amsterdam. Yotel Schiphol Airport is located within the secure transit area, a short walk to the departure gates. It is located in the lounge 2 area (top level). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Yotel Schiphol Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel Schiphol Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Yotel Schiphol Amsterdam
- Yotel Schiphol Hotel Amsterdam
- Yotel Schiphol Airport Haarlemmermeer