I had a 12 hour layover in Amsterdam to get back to the USA from Rome, and needed to be able to function when I arrived home so I decided to try the Yotel since it was in the airport. This is the first time I have every stayed in one of these hotels that offer rooms that are more like train or small ship cabins. Everyone associated with the hotel was delightful. The room was exactly as advertised - very small but designed to offer everything you need - shower, sink, toilet, desk, and bed. The bed was close to the floor which can be a bit of a challenge depending on your age, but once in it was very comfortable. Overall an excellent choice for convenience and cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you would expect from a luxury hotel in a small space. Located uniquely inside the airport terminal Schipol airport, Amsterdam. Yotel Schiphol Airport is located within the secure transit area, a short walk to the departure gates. It is located in the lounge 2 area (top level). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Yotel Schiphol Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel Schiphol Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Yotel Schiphol Amsterdam
- Yotel Schiphol Hotel Amsterdam
- Yotel Schiphol Airport Haarlemmermeer