We found ourselves in Amsterdam airport with a 12 hour layover after delayed flights from the USA and were trying to figure out what to do. We had been traveling for more than 24 hours and were nearly brain dead. So when we discovered the Yotel, we checked it out. It is a totally neat concept that has been engineered for comfort and efficiency. In a tiny little space that was 12 sq meters-- not much bigger than my closet at home, however, we had a sink, toilet, shower and a fabulously clean, comfortable bed in air conditioned comfort. It felt like a cocoon and we loved it. We showered, climbed into bed and rested. They even supplied an alarm clock so we wouldn't miss our next flight to Nairobi. This is a concept that is brilliant as the cost is very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you would expect from a luxury hotel in a small space. Located uniquely inside the airport terminal Schipol airport, Amsterdam. Yotel Schiphol Airport is located within the secure transit area, a short walk to the departure gates. It is located in the lounge 2 area (top level). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Yotel Schiphol Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel Schiphol Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Yotel Schiphol Amsterdam
- Yotel Schiphol Hotel Amsterdam
- Yotel Schiphol Airport Haarlemmermeer