The Yotel is not easy to find in at Schipol but you will get there. It seems as if you are leaving the secure area of the airport but you are not. We flew into Schipol from Italy and were able to leave the following morning without going through security. Beware that the restaurants around the Yotel close at 9pm. Much earlier than we planned. When you do make purchases an outbound boarding pass is required as you are in the international area of the airport. This allows these purchases to be duty free. The Yotel room is small, but very functional. A detail to note is that the "wall" between the bed area and the bathroom area is really a glass wall. It provides no privacy, if that is a concern you should be aware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you would expect from a luxury hotel in a small space. Located uniquely inside the airport terminal Schipol airport, Amsterdam. Yotel Schiphol Airport is located within the secure transit area, a short walk to the departure gates. It is located in the lounge 2 area (top level). ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yotel Schiphol Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Yotel Schiphol Amsterdam
- Yotel Schiphol Hotel Amsterdam
- Yotel Schiphol Airport Haarlemmermeer