I have been to CitizenM for the first time this year and liked the young and modern approach very much.
The rooms are a bit unusual as the bathroom is within the guest room, but with a clever glass wall separation solution, this is a feature you will like.
The bed is another unusual approach, as t is really big and covrrs the entire end of the room, just underneath a huge window with great views of the airport. Surprisingly the airport has never been disturbing even though it is directly next to the hotel, as the guest rooms are sound proof and the huge window can be completely darkened.
Another amenity is the bus stop of the bus line to Keukenhof, a huge tulip and fliwer farm outside Amsterdam. - Well worth a visit.
If you arrive by car, I woukd recommend to park at the Olympic stadium rather than the airport, as this is a lot less expensive and the tram and train connection is great in Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, this modern budget hotel offers affordable lodging with hi-tech amenities for business and leisure travel including Wi-Fi, an LCD television, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your citizenM Schiphol Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Hotel Amsterdam Airport Hotel Schiphol-Rijk
- CitizenM Schiphol Airport Haarlemmermeer