This Hotel is almost attached to Schiphol Airport, you have to cross open space but not much, unlike the Sheraton which is a bit closer and fully covered.
The rooms are ergonomic to the extreme and as a result can fee a bit claustrophobic. The rooms are 'compact' , the width is the length of the bed (the head end and the foot end touch the walls, hence the title) , there is no bath and the shower and toilet are in separate perspex cylinders.
The common areas are very modern, with sort of a bar/food centre which is functional.
OK for one night but I found two to be one to much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, this modern budget hotel offers affordable lodging with hi-tech amenities for business and leisure travel including Wi-Fi, an LCD television, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotel.de, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your citizenM Schiphol Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Hotel Amsterdam Airport Hotel Schiphol-Rijk
- CitizenM Schiphol Airport Haarlemmermeer