It was only 500m walk from Schipol Plaza, although we had to ask several staff in the Plaza for directions. Certainly beat waiting an unknown time for a hotel bus. There was help with booking in, which was quick and easy. Room was wonderfully clean and comfortable with superb bed, but compact: best described as a ship's cabin. Great for a quick business trip and/or necessary stopover between flights, early or late flight, etc. Leisure areas surprisingly good and comfortable, better than most 4* business hotels. The toilet and shower in 'cylinders' within the room lack privacy are not too everyone's taste, and embarrassing for pairs travelling, such as mother-son, father-daughter. Also, the hotel should advise guests that it's best to leave your luggage at the airport or to use the hotel luggage deposit, as there's no room for large suitcases.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, this modern budget hotel offers affordable lodging with hi-tech amenities for business and leisure travel including Wi-Fi, an LCD television, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your citizenM Schiphol Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Hotel Amsterdam Airport Hotel Schiphol-Rijk
- CitizenM Schiphol Airport Haarlemmermeer