Stayed here for one night for business. Hotel is quite a walk from Schiphol Plaza. When you come in, it looks like you have entered the airport again as you need to register yourself at some sort of ticket machine and prepare your own room key. Really feels welcoming after a tiring day and flight! The staff even though we're in The Netherlands doesn't speak Dutch and consists of trendy young people. At the bar there is the possibility to get some food albeit all very trendy again and you need to warm it yourself in a microwave. When I came in, the daily special - Indonesian - that was the only thing I actually liked, was not available anymore so I went to the Burger King at Schiphol Plaza. The room, again very trendy. Checking out, again the self service ticket machine. Clicked on get invoice by e-mail; never got it. Next time, I'll pay just a bit more and stay at one of the other leading brand hotels at or around the airport. Unless you are the trendy type of person, avoid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, this modern budget hotel offers affordable lodging with hi-tech amenities for business and leisure travel including Wi-Fi, an LCD television, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your citizenM Schiphol Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Hotel Amsterdam Airport Hotel Schiphol-Rijk
- CitizenM Schiphol Airport Haarlemmermeer