Super convenient if you have an early or late flight as only 2 mins walk from the airport. Its all very slick with self check-in, a bar and "lounge room" area, including designer chairs and tables, downstairs open 24hrs, and chirpy staff. The room is pretty small, but that's OK for one night, and the bed is large and comfy. There's a super-remote-control thingy which controls the blinds, lighting (with spaceship like coloured effects to choose from) and TV. The loo and rain shower are in tubes in the middle of the room - all groovy and fine if you're by yourself, possibly not the thing for some couples. Oh and the outer soundproofing is excellent, thankfully, as my room looked right out over the runway. The room-to-room soundproofing could have been better though.
All in all, pretty cool for a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, this modern budget hotel offers affordable lodging with hi-tech amenities for business and leisure travel including Wi-Fi, an LCD television, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your citizenM Schiphol Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Hotel Amsterdam Airport Hotel Schiphol-Rijk
- CitizenM Schiphol Airport Haarlemmermeer