My usual hotel at Schiphol was full so I thought I'd try something different...and it was. Self-checkin worked ok but does not feel very welcoming. Got a small shock entering my room, coming through the door you step straight into the shower/wc/hall combined and then the bed is right after that, head against one wall and feet touching the other side. A bit like a (small) ferry cabin on the 3d deck below. The room feels like a shoebox.
I had to do some work but the wifi was so slow I could read a book in between the web pages loading...very frustrating.In the mean while enjoyed noises from neighbours.
I guess it would be fine for travelling single on vacation and on a short night stop, but at 160 euro w breakfast it's overpriced for what you get.
On the plus side, walking distance from the airport terminal, bed was comfortable and breakfast good.
I'll hope be back to my normal hotel next time when on business at Schiphol, will not stay at CitizenM again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, this modern budget hotel offers affordable lodging with hi-tech amenities for business and leisure travel including Wi-Fi, an LCD television, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your citizenM Schiphol Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Hotel Amsterdam Airport Hotel Schiphol-Rijk
- CitizenM Schiphol Airport Haarlemmermeer