“A few hiccups but nice place” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in The Pas
Brandon, Canada
“A few hiccups but nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Called into the hotel to book had to deal with somewhat rude woman but when I got into the hotel very courteous man at front desk although next day I witnessed a front desk woman being very rude to another customer ....... Hotel was very clean except hot tub looked dirty...I would have gave this review all 5s if not for hot tub and one rude staff member

• Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Winnipeg, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

The hotel staff is very friendly and the hotel is clean. However, I always find it frustrating when a hotel has more then one level and does not have an elevator. This is typically a reason I avoid Super 8 in most places other then smaller remote towns where they can be the best option. Traveling for business, I don't typically travel light. This makes lugging all my luggage up the stair frustrating and is usually an instant turnoff towards a hotel for me.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manitoba, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Have stayed here a few times now, the most recent in May 2013. Staff have always been friendly and helpful. Never used the pool, but it is there. Rooms typical Super 8 expectations, always find them to be clean and basic. Wifi available. This hotel always seems to be busy, which tells me it is a top choice among options in town.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Lockport, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Have stayed here on business a few times, and it rarely disappoints. Desk staff are friendly and well prepared. Just very stern in the delivery of the pet and smoking policy.
Spend the extra ten bucks for a room upgrade. Very spacious suite, king bed, two flat screens, and a great work area.
It is the only hotel to look at in The Pas.
Lost my receipt. Called the hotel, emailed INSTANTLY, and with a smile.... I assume! THANKS!

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our stay at the Super 8 in The Pas was excellent. The hotel is exceptionally clean, the rooms are a good size and the beds are very comfortable. We appreciated having a small fridge and microwave in our room. The pool/hot tub area is great and the continental breakfast was good and nice to have each day. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in The Pas for business or pleasure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thompson, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had been doing a Southern Sales Mission and we had a chance to stay at the Super 8 property in The Pas.
The breakfast area was just enough for me, with everything anyone would need for a breakfast!
The girl at the front desk, I believe her name was Tracey was just amazing and very informative, definately someone you want on your front team! So KUDOS to her!
The room was clean and cozy, and I loved the pool area.
My stay here was very comfortable and relaxing!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was in The Pas for a combination of business and pleasure and my stay at the Super 8 was perfect. It was clean and family friendly. I took my complimentary breakfast to my room and had a nice morning, reading and drinking coffee. In addition, as a single woman travelling alone, it felt very safe. There is no bar on the premises so much less rowdy than the downtown hotel.

Given that it wasn't busy when I stayed, it was nice and quiet, but I can't comment on the noise levels if the place were busy.

The front desk staff were extremely accommodating (particularly April) and I would not hesitate to recommend the Super 8 to anyone needing a hotel in The Pas. Certainly, I will be staying there when I return.

Room Tip: I would presume that any rooms NOT facing the front parking lot would be quieter at night.