While there are many nice things about this location, we would not book again. There just is not anything to do there aside from the resorts water activities like diving. I believe it's more for divers who will be gone all day. If you're at the resort all day, you may only sunbathe or read. While relaxation is important, we also want a resort with other options. You could not walk to anything outside the resort. It's a very narrow beach. And there are many, small, sand colored crabs on the beach. There was no shower curtain, nor a curtained the bathroom window. The pool was barely bigger than a hot tub and was on the edge of the restaurant covered by the roof. We upgraded to
Honeymoon Suite. It had a living room, kitchen, master bedroom and bath. But only the bedroom and bath had air conditioning. And there was no wifi except in the bar and at the reception area.
The resort provides comfortable, air conditioned transport to/from the airport. The driver as on time and did a great job!
On the positive side, the staff were exceptionally friendly and very accommodating. We were the only couple there after the first night. They go out of their way to make sure your comfortable. Everything was clean. If you're looking for solitude or diving, this may be good for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, Scuba diving or Adventure at an *** Eco-tourism destination in Pandan, Antique, Panay. The Resort is located between a long stretch of white sand beach and surrounded by rain forest. The Resort offers Villas, Bungalows and Rooms all with Air con, H/C water, Cable TV, Refrigerator, Terraces and Free Wifi, beachfront or tropical garden. An international cuisine Restaurant (Sea view Restaurant) and Cafe de Antique (Bar) have an amazing overlooking the ocean and a big variety of different choices of menus. Enjoy the unspoiled and clean white sand beach, adventure or fun tours to waterfalls, canyoning, boat tours, forest trekking, snorkeling, scuba diving from beginner to professional, island hopping or cultural events. For those people which are tired on overcrowded places, well this might be the right destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Phaidon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phaidon Beach Hotel Pandan
- Phaidon Beach Resort Pandan, Philippines - Panay Island