Lovely rooms, but do be mindful when you book, request a "quiet room". Visiting an island (especially after the last island resort that we stayed at) we assumed all would be quiet and peaceful. Not so. If you are near the "family pool" or above the bar patio, or attending during a wedding with loud music, you are in for a less than peaceful holiday rental. We did not find it restful or relaxing.
Not simple to get to: a long drive (one half hour or more) from the ferry. And the ferry ride back to Vancouver is quite a trek: take a book (or two).
Staff are professional. Food is good if not outstanding. Beautiful dining room, and outdoor patio. Lots of lively activity on the dock. Not much close by, no village or parks. Recommend a car, unless you plan to stay in your suite or rent a boat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Poets Cove Resort & Spa is the Gulf Islands' premier luxury resort. Tucked away in Bedwell Harbour on Pender Island, there is a luxurious combination of 22 Lodge Rooms, 9 Villas and 15 Cottages. We offer a full-service 110-slip deep-moorage marina and a Canadian point of entry customs office for CanPass users. Our stunning Aurora Restaurant and casual Syrens Lounge serves the best local fresh ingredients and our activities range from exciting kayaking adventures to rejuvenating spa treatments in our award winning 'Susurrus' Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Poets Cove Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poets Cove Resort And Spa
- Poets Cove Hotel Pender Island
- Poets Cove Pender Island