My wife and I spent the weekend at Waring House in Picton during July 2012. We booked a package that included a suite in the Heritage Inn building and all meals. The Heritage and Quaker buildings are the newest accommodations at Waring House and are very clean, spacious and comfortable. The food is exceptional with a nice variety available. Friday we ate in the Pub which features live entainment. We had fish and chips which was delicious. Saturday we ate in the dining room. Our meals were amazing. The quality and freshness of the food was apparent with each bite. We also toured a few of the local wineries which added to an excellent weekend get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural hospitality meets modern convenience in the heart of Ontario's newest wine and culinary hotspot, Prince Edward County. Choose from 49 rooms and suites in our historical buildings or our new luxurious lodges. Fine dining in Amelia’s Garden, casual fare and live music in the Barley Room Pub. Recreational hands-on cooking classes. Spa services in The Garden Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Waring House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waring House Hotel Picton
- Waring House Picton, Ontario