“Truly, an Unbelievable Experience!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brown's Manor Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Picton
Brown's Manor Bed and Breakfast
You added Brown's Manor Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
2 Johnson Street, Picton, Ontario K0K 2T0, Canada   |
Ranked #6 of 44 Picton B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ottawa
“Truly, an Unbelievable Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2009

As soon as I turned onto the Johnson street, right in the heart of quaint, beautiful Picton, I was truly taken back at the stunning colonial B&B that stood before me. Before I could fully soak up the beauty of Brown's Manor, Ross and Diane, the owners, came to greet us on the front porch with welcoming smiles! From that moment on, they made me feel completely at home and at ensured me that they were at my service.

Ross proceeded to give me the grand tour. I thought that the exterior was impressive until I was introduced to the stunning rooms throughout the house. Each room was unique with historic decorations, colour schemes and was complete with an ensuite bathroom. After being shown to my room I had a chance to unpack, get settled in and begin to relax. Dianne made us a cup of tea and showed us to the gorgeous wrap around porch that overlooked a beautifully landscaped garden.

Ross took the liberty of customizing our weekend plans based on our interests and what the county had to offer. We visited Caribbean-like beaches, over 15 vineyards, pubs, nightlife and restaurants. The B&B is located walking distance from downtown and is situated in a picturesque community making morning and evening walks ideal.

The room was extremely clean, comfortable and homey and complete with satellite TV for the stay-in nights. The breakfast was amazing. My favourite was Ross's pemeal bacon sandwiches with his "secret" ingredient that gave it a delicious hint of apple taste.

All in all, it was a perfect long weekend, and it went by much too fast. I have already booked a return trip, but this time for 5 days! I can't wait to experience Brown's Manor all over again!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Belleville, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2009

Ross and Diane were amazing hosts and ensured that our comfort was their priority. From the check-in to the check-out, it was first class service all the way. Friday night they booked us tickets to a wonderful concert at the famous Regent Theatre, just two blocks from their B & B. Saturday they arranged for esteticians to come in for a little extra pampering. Their dinner and lunch recommendations were spot on and their recommended tour of the county wineries and cheese factories were perfect. All in all the perfect place for a girlfriend's getaway. Thanks so much Ross and Diane for a great weekend!!.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

I visited Brown's Manor for the first time August long weekend. It was located near many wonderful restaurants, with shops to browse, amazing wineries to visit, and gorgeous beaches to relax at. I was amazed at how helpful Ross and Diane were when it came to planning our days, ensuring we saw everything we would want to. The atmosphere of the Bed and Breakfast was warm and welcoming. It felt like visiting family, and I cannot wait to return.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Richmond Hill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

I have heard so monay good things about Diane and Ross. That sets a high expectation for a trip. My family, my parents and our friends decided to go to Picton. We booked all three suites. The good experience started when I called to make the reservation. Diane made suggestions on how to accommodate young kids. When we arrived, everythig was prepared well. The property has been maintained as shown in pictures. We learned more history about the property and the town from Ross' research. We enjoyed the breakfast with many local produce. Everyone in our group from 6 year to 80 years old liked our stay at Brown's Manor. We all decided to come back again.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
London ON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2009

My friend and I had the good fortune to choose Brown's Manor for our first trip to Picton and the Prince Edward County area. Our hosts, Ross and Diane were so friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. They assisted us with bike rentals, dinner reservations, directions, and made great suggestions when asked for recommendations. Their home is lovely and beautifully maintained and the breakfasts were delicious. We would definitely stay there again and have recommended Brown's Manor to many.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
Mississauga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2008

My girlfriends and I just spent a wonderful weekend at Brown's Manor. This was a 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun' package that they offer. Diane and Ross put together a wonderful package. We had manicures and pedicures on Saturday morning while enjoying coffee and treats. They also made recommendations and reservations on our behalf for our evenings out. This was greatly appreciated.

Our rooms were beautiful and clean. They had modern ensuites that were impeccably maintained. The breakfasts were hot and delicious.

I would highly recommend Brown's Manor for a girl's weekend or a family retreat.

• Liked — Beautiful rooms, delicious food, friendly owners.
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Mississauga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2008

Ross and Diane were amazing. Made us feel so welcome and spoiled. The weekend was for resting and relaxing before the holiday madness. Brown's manor is definately the place for that. The food was fabulous, the estheticians doing the manicures and pedicures were wonderful. We have never felt so pampered. The house is magnificent and the location is fantastic. A short walk to shops and resturants. A short drive to winery's and the beach (even in november it was beautiful). I would absoutly recommend Browns Manor. A haven away from the real world.

• Liked — The feeling of being welcome at a good friends house.
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Brown's Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!