We stayed in Cabin 18, which is at the end of a row and next to an empty lot so it felt very private. Nice kitchen with all the necessities, two bathrooms, and a comfortable bed on the second floor that was easy to sleep in.
No hair dryer in the room but we were able to get one from the front desk without a problem.
The place was clean and tidy. There was coffee and coffee maker. Also there was a dishwasher.
We saw a few deer around our cabin which was a treat (because we don't have to deal with them) but we didn't want to bbq because we didn't want to have to worry about scrubbing down the front deck to prevent wild life from showing up.
Would absolutely stay again!
- Also Known As:
- Reef Point Cottages Hotel
- Reef Point Cottages Hotel Ucluelet
- Reef Point Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reef Point Cottages, where the west coast rain forest meets the mighty Pacific Ocean, is located on the West Coast of Vancouver Island in Ucluelet, British Columbia, Canada. Reef Point Cottages offer an exciting, intimate and self-indulgent experience for those who want to explore what British Columbia’s most spectacular and natural landscape has to offer.With over a dozen different cottage styles and sizes, you are sure to find something that suits the size of your party and your budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Reef Point Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.