“This is, hands down, the worst part of my...” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 28 restaurants in Ucluelet
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: The Blue Room, A West Coast Bistro is loacted in the heart of Ucluelet. We have an amazing view of the harbour, which is even more spectacular from our large patio. Enjoy all-day breakfast or lunch starting at 11 am. With large portions, we serve only the freshest of ingredients. So come in and "Get Stuffed" at The Blue Room.
Vancouver, Canada
“This is, hands down, the worst part of my...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010 via mobile

This is, hands down, the worst part of my trip to the Ucluelet/Tofino area. The food was mediocre and the mocha tasted quite literally like water and milk with a little foam. The service was poor and the portions would have been considered a rip-pff if the food were good. Strongly recommend staying away and making breakfast yourself. A spectacularly bad meal.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Lowell, Massachusetts
“You gotta love a place that serves pierogies for breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2010

Fresh hot coffee with plenty of cream, crisp bacon and golden whole grain toast, eggs over medium and 4 fried pierogies all on the plate. NOW THAT is the breakfast of champions! The Blue Room's friendly service and excellent food makes it worth the wait if you aren't one of the lucky first ins on a foggy morning.'
By the way, the waitress explained Blue Room is a surfers term... the room is not blue at all :)

• 5 of 5 stars Food
British Columbia
“Great place for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

I like to go to the Blue Room for breakfast: the food is delicious, choices are good and the service is forever cheerful and prompt!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Alberta
“I had a great meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

I don't know if the other two reviewers just had a bad day at the restaurant but I had a great meal at the Blue Room. Maybe its because I am a a little older but it was good and what I expected for the price point.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Ucluelet, Canada
“Unsanitary, with poor customer service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2010

The food was mediocre. There were ants crawling on my table during breakfast and the table had crumbs and such on it. The service was poor. The owner/cook wasn't wearing a hair net, and there was hair in the food. When I informed the owner of the hair and the lengthy wait for the food, he said he couldn't do anything for me. He said that the server claimed I threw money on the table and yelled at her, however I politely handed her cash and tipped (left a gratuity) before I got my food, which was to go. In addition, I never once raised my voice.

On the flip side, The outdoor seating looks as though it could be nice.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere