“Amazing local cuisine!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Vancouver
“Amazing local cuisine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Great atmosphere, amazing service, and great food selections that use only the finest local ingredients! I started the night off with the coconut curry mussels (delicious flavours and you get a lot!) and followed with the local seared black cod for my main (so, so good!) I will go back most definitely!

Cowley, Canada
“Very Good Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is a very, very good restaurant, small with pleasant décor, excellent food, very pleasant staff, and a fairly impressive chef. Though the portions were not large, my selection was really just right and quite enough - and the recommended wine was exceptionally good. I would definitely recommend Norwoods - and I would definitely go back next time I am in Ucluelet.

Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the restaurant is modern and cozy, with AMAZING food and excellent service.

You are made to feel welcome from the first moment. For it being "off season", the restaurant was packed with visitors and locals alike.

I had the seafood platter appetizer (they recommend to share as an appy, but it's the perfect size for an entrée) and husband had the sablefish. Both were amazing, and we have been raving about it ever since.

Nice wine selection with just the right variety. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing food,a beautiful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

My wife and I had heard of Norwoods from some friends in Vancouver,whose opinion we value highly when it comes to dining. We were blown away by fantastic food, and prepared with such care! My wife asked the chef's name....So thank you Chef Ryan for making our dining such an
Unforgetable experience...can you come to Vancouver!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Woodbridge, Canada
“Unexpected yet delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We were lucky enough to walk in and get a table since the restaurant is on the small side, of course that did mean that we got the corner, They had an extensive wine list though we opted for a couple of drinks which were very good. We shared an a plate of scallops(excellent) and grilled octopus (chewy), and a main plate of black cod and Brussels sprouts which was very good. All in All an wonderful surprise and nice evening dining. Reservations recommended.

Visited February 2014